Wednesday, June 17, 2015

An Introduction

Ok, so I've been thinking of starting a blog for some time... I'm a tinkerer and love the challenge of trying to fix stuff. Ever since I could work a screwdriver I've been taking things apart, sometimes even managed to get them back together again. :)

The web has been such a great resource for me that I would like to have a place to share some of my 'fixes' with the world. Hopefully I can post a collection of things here and maybe, just maybe, someone out there will have a search engine point them to my blog and they can take away something useful for the project they are working on.

I don't pretend to be a professional repair man nor will this blog be a work of art. The vision I have right now is a repository of pictures and notes to share how I managed to bring something back to life.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment